test packing day

Yes - this is the backpack.

Stuffed.

To the brim.

I'm doing a test pack just to make sure I won't be panicking a few days before we leave because not everything will fit.

And now we're not so sure if we want to just take backpacks. But at the same time, we do know. It's the only way!

Unfortunately, our packs can only way 13 pounds, and this one weighs 18.

If I take out my Bible and use the Kindle instead, that would take away about 2 or 3 pounds. If I take out a piece of clothing, that might get me closer. And... one more thing... my hairbrush? Oh, nevermind. I guess I'll figure it out!

20 more days 'til departure!

Comments

  1. Wow, why just a backpack? Abby. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Emily - it's coming up isn't it!? Are you excited? ;) What day are y'all planning to leave? Shine for Him wherever you go, dear sister in Christ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe that it is actually TOMORROW!! We will miss you SO much!!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts